Depending on your location the charges applicable are as follows:
- £11.95 - standard european delivery (3-5 working days).
- £12.95/ £19.95 - standard worldwide delivery (5-10 working days).
- £14.95/ £22.95 - express european delivery (1-3 working days)
- £16.95/ £29.95 - express worldwide delivery (1-4 working days)
- Free - standard delivery on orders of £100 and over
- Express international services are available in selected countries. To see if you are eligible, please view the delivery options available to you when you have reached the checkout. (express delivery services will deliver parcels within 3 working days, however, some locations may take an additional 1-2 working days.)
For more information about shipping into the EU after Brexit please follow this link - European Delivery After Brexit.
- Working days are monday to friday only and exclude UK national holidays.
- You may incur delivery delays due to national holidays both in your own country and in the UK.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed
- We cannot be held responsible for delays to services
What happens if my parcel is over the 1kg weight threshold?
All delivery charges are based on parcels weighing up to 1kg. If your parcel exceeds this weight we will contact you to discuss the postage costs. If you have qualified for free shipping and your parcel exceeds the 1kg limit and has to be split into multiple parcels, the first 1kg will be free and you will be charged for the 2nd and subsequent parcels at the rate we are charged by the delivery partner we use for your country (this may be more than the standard delivery charges we have for your country). The postage costs for your parcel are your responsibility and we cannot waive these charges or make any exceptions.